Partner, Attorney-At-Law, M.Sc. (Econ.)
Aleksi assists our clients especially in construction and project law assignments. He specializes in construction and building contracts, real estate development, project contracts and dispute resolution. Aleksi has advised in numerous demanding real estate development projects and in residential projects regarding sustainable built environment. He has advised both clients and contractors of construction projects and advised in different construction and contractual disputes.
In addition, he has extensive experience in various agreements, like supply and delivery agreements, service agreements, subcontracting agreements, project agreements and in international trade issues. He has also lectured regularly in relevant organizations on real estate and construction industry on topics related to the General Conditions for Consulting KSE 2013 and the General Conditions for Building Contracts YSE 1998. Aleksi acts as the lead of our construction practice.
- Applex Attorneys Ltd 2022–
- Castrén & Snellman 2016–2022
- Applex Attorneys Ltd 2012–2016
- M.Sc. (Econ.), Turku School of Economics 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Turku 2012
- University of Surrey, United Kingdom 2011
Laguages: Finnish, English, Swedish
- Finnish Bar Association
- The Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Young Arbitration Club Finland
- JCI Tampere