Partner, Attorney-at-Law, M.Sc.
Petri has extensive experience in business law and he always seeks the best legal solutions for his clients. His broad experience is in domestic and international M&A transactions with both Finnish and foreign clients. He has advised clients in a large number of M&A transaction, including complex cross-border transactions. Petri advises clients in arbitration and litigation matters, often involving an international connection, as well as in enforcement of arbitral awards in Finland and abroad. He provides training in contract law, especially concerning international commercial agreements and equipment and heavy machinery supply agreements in various venues and advises his clients in these areas. Petri is involved with tens of start-up companies especially in the technology field and counsels them in relation to their business operations such as shareholders’ agreements, financing agreements, and technology license agreements.
- Applex Attorneys Ltd, Founding Partner 2011–
- Bützow Attorneys Ltd, Partner 2010–2011
- Procopé & Hornborg Attorneys, Partner 2007–2010
- Procopé & Hornborg Attorneys, Lawyer 2007
- Prudentum Attorneys, Lawyer 2003–2007
- Mäkitalo Rämö Virolainen Attorneys, Lawyer 2002–2003
- Attorney-at-Law, Member of the Finnish Bar Association 2005
- M.Sc., Turku School of Economics and Business Administration 2001
- LL.M., University of Turku 1999
Languages: Finnish, English, Swedish, German
- Finnish Bar Association